Voicefront is the first and leading platform of conversational AI for e-commerce merchants.
Voicefront’s AI-powered sales assistant acts like an in-store sales associate and guides customers through the sales funnel. Our drop-off detection engine identifies customers before they drop off from the sales funnel and offers sales assistance in real-time.
Voicefront’s solution e-commerce brands and retailers increase their conversion rate on their websites by using state-of-the-art adaptive conversational AI technology.
Voicefront prides itself on its ability to provide cutting-edge tools for our clients that are data-driven and well researched.
Our Data Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having critical thinking, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders on data metrics.
We’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Support customer success data needs (Conversion rate uplift analysis, segmentation, trends, and more)
- Support marketing and sales data needs (ROI, retention, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value, and more)
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Organize data sources and make them more accessible and informative
- Design, manage and maintain data visualization products (Tableau, Data Studio, etc.)
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement
- Find influencing factors and estimate their effect on KPI’s
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 2 – 4 years experience in quantitative analysis (BI, product analyst, etc), preferably for an internet company \ SaaS B2B.
- Experience working with BI reporting tools (Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, or other)
- Experience working with Big Data and data warehousing (Athena, Big Query, etc).
- Passion for data- not afraid to get your hands dirty in technical and business aspects
- Customer Facing experience (Internal and external) and a keen eye for details
- Highly proficient in English
- Self-learning with the ability to translate analytic conclusions to business actions
Nice to have:
- A BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience in working with big data tools (Athena/BigQuery/Snowflake) – advantage
- Experience with Salesforce data analysis
**This position is full time and based in Tel- Aviv**