Voicefront is a sales and marketing, voice-first, conversational AI platform. Powering e-commerce brands and retailers of all sizes. Voicefront enables any brand to have their own branded voice store on Alexa and Google Assistant.
We are looking for a great Java backend developer to join our backend team. Your role will include being part of the core development team of the product. Creating the smart dialog between the end-user and the brand. The role involves many responsibilities beyond backend development, such as Dev-Ops with AWS cloud, and developing NLP technologies and sophisticated algorithms.
Since the dialog has to be as smooth as possible and needs to run on a high scale, algorithmic code efficiency is key.
- 3+ years of experience developing in Java 8 and above
- Experience with AWS cloud and microservices.
- Experience developing high scale services
- Experience with NoSql DBs such as: ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Experience working with distributed cache such as: Redis
- Experience with Agile scrum methodology
- Being a team player
Will be even better if you have
- Experience with NLP technologies
- Experience developing a skill for Alexa or Google Assistant action
- Experience in the domain of chatbots