Voicefront is an AI-powered conversational commerce platform empowering e-commerce merchants with conversational AI for shopping assistance on their website.
We are looking for an intermediate QA Engineer with a really good English level to join our team. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing for our Web client AI-powered sales assistant, as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Enhance the quality of the dialogue between the end-user and our platform
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better end-user experience.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product manager to ensure quality across all sides of the user facing product
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- At least 2 years of QA hands-on experience
- Great English level
- Experience working with native JS products
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills