Voicefront is a SaaS and AI powered platform for converting every eCommerce website to a conversational sales bot Voice Apps on Smart Assistant platforms. (Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri)
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading the creation of world-class shopping experiences over voice. You’ll identify and understand the needs and pain points of our customers, and direct teams to build the products and features that will solve those pains, owning the process from A-Z.
You will be instrumental in shipping new, value-driving capabilities to the world’s fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands, while also working to improve our existing offering. You’ll be working with the Founder’s Day to day to build the next channel for eCommerce brands.
- Product strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with customers, BI, sales, marketing and customer success teams to deeply understand and synthesize customer needs into product priorities, plans, and impactful capabilities
- Lead the creation of new ways to collect data, combining UX and AI capabilities
- Solve problems and create consensus around high-stakes product decisions
- Nurture interdepartmental relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS, B2B product-first company
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- A natural curiosity for understanding customers and a passion for solving problems
- Independent, highly focused, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Experience in Ecommerce eco system (Advantage)